Welcome to the Central Radio Group 815-875-8014
Click here for the latest cancellationsand postponements for our area
The Peru Mall has re-opened after a carbon monoxide leak prompted closing of the shopping center for several hours midday Tuesday, according to Peru Police. The leak was at J.C. Penney's. The mall was re-opened around 2:30 p.m.. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas which is slightly lighter than air. It is highly toxic to humans and animals in higher quantities.
WZOE, Z-98, WRVYP.O. Box 692209 S. Main StreetPrinceton, IL 61356
Copyright 2005-2013 Central Radio Group