Welcome to the Central Radio Group 815-875-8014
Click here for the latest cancellationsand postponements for our area
Smoke in your fireplace isn’t always a good thing. Princeton Fire Chief John Petrakus says units responded to a chimney fire at a South Euclid home Wednesday night. He says the fire was quickly brought under control and no fire damage was sustained. Petrakus says these incidents are a good reminder to have your fireplaces or wood burning stoves inspected regularly.
WZOE, Z-98, WRVYP.O. Box 692209 S. Main StreetPrinceton, IL 61356
Copyright 2005-2013 Central Radio Group