Welcome to the Central Radio Group 815-875-8014
Click here for the latest cancellationsand postponements for our area
An electrocution accident has taken the lives of two teenage girls detasseling near Tampico. The girls, Hannah Kendall and Jade Garza, both ages 14 and from Sterling, received an electrical shock when they came into contact with a farm irrigator yesterday. Several other crewmembers also felt the shock, and 2 were seriously injured. One was hospitalized in Sterling and the other was airlifted to St. Anthony’s in Rockford. Six other workers were treated for non-life threatening injuries.
WZOE, Z-98, WRVYP.O. Box 692209 S. Main StreetPrinceton, IL 61356
Copyright 2005-2013 Central Radio Group